HOW TO: Brew Detox CoffeeIn: Detox Lifestyle
ALWAYS store your coffee in an air tight sealed glass container.
The 12-Minute Method:
1. Place 3 cups of distilled water in a saucepan or pot.
2. Grind coffee, the amount is up to you.
3. Add ½ to 2 tablespoons of ground coffee.
For first timers, begin with just a ½ teaspoon of coffee and increase the amount when you are able to tolerate more. Then work up to abouta 1 – 2 two tablespoons of coffee.
The amount of coffee needed varies from person to person.
Reduce the amount of coffee if you feel jittery.
4. Bring to a boil.
5. As Your coffee begins to boil, turn the burner to low and simmer for 12 minutes.
Your coffee is now ready, but much too hot.
Here are some simple ways to cool down your coffee.
- Let it sit uncovered
- Add some room temperature water.
- Place the saucepan in a cold location for a few minutes, such as in the freezer or on a cold floor, perhaps. Be sure to put it on a rivet or plate to protect the area from the hot saucepan.
- The ideal coffee temperature for an enema is about body temperature or a little lower.
- To test the temperature, place a CLEAN finger in it. It should be a comfortably warm temperature. If the water is too hot or very cold, retaining the enema will be more difficult..
6. STRAIN YOUR COFFEE WITH A CHEESE CLOTH & STRAINER TO REMOVE THE GROUNDS FROM THE COFFEE SOLUTION
NOTE: Although fresh is Best, to save time you can make enough coffee for two days worth of enema. Put coffee in an air tight sealed glass jar for maximum freshness & store in the refrigerator as soon as possible.
With A BPA free lid, storing coffee in your Rejuva Jar is safe & possible!
When storing enema solutions remember to:
- remove enema tip
- close the clamp
- pour solution into Rejuva Jar™
- wrap hose around the jar
- secure the air tight sealing lid for up to 24 hrs!
Today almost EVERYONE has a toxic liver. The rapid increase of toxic metals and toxic chemicals throughout the planet, is due mainly to industrialization, the burning of fossil fuels and the constant distribution of chem-trails.
HVHC takes pride in the way we drink coffee; therapy roast, luke warm, and with the aide of our very own Rejuva Jars. Coffee has aided our health in countless ways and helped us to discover and to connect us with our self to connect with others more and more every time we cleanse. There is difficulty fathoming how life would be if we had not begun doing coffee enemas whenever each of us began our own Health Quests. We express an obscene amount of gratitude towards the benefits of coffee enemas that we couldn’t help but share it with everyone we meet.
Read more about the Benefits of Coffee Enemas
Some or all of this information contained in this article was obtained from Dr. Lawrence D. Wilson